My Earth Mama Organics Top 5 Picks For Baby
|This post is sponsored by Earth Mama Organics, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.|
If you have followed along my journey at all in the last couple years you probably have heard me talk about my love of (formerly) Earth Mama Angel Baby products. WELL that has still not changed, but their name has and I am so excited to share their new look (and same great products) with you all! I’m going to share my Earth Mama Organics top 5 picks for baby with you! These are all items I either just started using or have used way back even with my girls. I am a long time fan for sure!
First off, the new name: Earth Mama Organics! The name change and rebrand really was done so well and I truly believe Earth Mama Organics is a name every new mom should get to know! This brand simply wants the best/safest alternatives for mamas/babies and really has come up with some great formulas to do just that! It’s hard to even say the word “brand” when it comes to this company because I really feel like it’s just one mother supporting hundreds of mothers on their journeys and you can see what I mean by watching this incredibly sweet ‘One Wild Ride’ video by Earth Mama below, I dare you not to tear up on this one!
Back to My 5 Favs:
- Organic Diaper Balm: Seeing that red and irritated diaper rash on your fresh new babe is one of the hardest things to deal with as a new mom but the soothing comfort of Earth Mama’s organic diaper balm is everything you need to relieve your little one of any discomfort. I have used this specially for years and it’s my go-to for diaper rashes (and even other atopic rashes the babies have gotten although this is not its intended use, I think it works wonders for that as well!)
- Calendula Baby Oil: Have a baby with dry skin or scalp issues? I sure did, and I still do! My children have all come out bearing craddle cap and oil is my go to. I started off using olive oil as a new mom (so Italian of me, my grandma would be proud haha) but sorry grams, I quickly changed to Earth Mama’s baby oil as soon as I heard about it! I was hooked from first try. I put this on the boys’ scalps about an hour before bath time and then wash it out in the bath! You can also use this oil if you’re into baby massage, which is shown to help improve sleep for babies.
- Natural Non-Scents Baby Wash: This is an extra gentle wash for babies who have a hard time coping with ingredients in other brand baby washes. This wash is best for mild & delicate baby skin and is sure to soothe your little one’s irritated skin!
- Calming Lavender Baby Lotion: Earth Mama likes to say this lotion is the cherry on top of every bedtime routine and I think it’s the perfect way to send your baby off to bed! We are huge baby massage fans around here and this lotion not only smells amazing but is made with pure essential oil blend of organic vanilla and lavender which is sure to calm your baby (and smell amazing.)
- Organic Baby Face- Nose & Cheek Balm: This one is MY favorite of them all. Babies drool, and mine drool A LOT. Because of all the excess drool one of my twins’ face gets so irritated. I carry this with me at all times and apply to his face often! Wether drool, cold season, or the dead of winter this nose & cheek balm is sure to soothe your baby’s face and restore those kissable cheeks we love! I love this smaller version because I keep it in my bag at all times but having the full size one is great for home too.
I love everything about Earth Mama’s new look and the products are equally amazing! I hope you enjoyed this list of my top 5 favorite Earth Mama products for baby! What is your favorite Earth Mama product?! Enjoy!