Best Water Tables For Toddlers 2020
The weather is warming up and families are spending more time outdoors. There are so many fun ways to keep cool and keep your little ones entertained during these warmer months and I’m here to share them all! This post is dedicated to my best water tables for toddlers 2020 edition, that I have found while searching the web!
I recently shared some super cute baby pools for kids HERE. Those have been such a hit that I wanted to share these water tables soon after.
Best Water Tables For Toddlers
Water tables are always fun for toddlers but they aren’t all made the same! These water tables are sure to keep your toddler’s attention and offer lots of fun in the sun!
Sand & Water Tables
These water tables add the extra benefit of sand play as well! These are great for sensory play and water play!
Different Fun Ways To Use Water Tables
These tables can be used a few out of the ordinary ways too! Below are a few fun ways we like to use our water tables:
- IN our pool! We have a sun shelf in our pool and we love to put the water table right in the pool!
- With no water at all! You can bring your water table inside and let the kids fill it with other things, like gift basket filling!
- As a gift bag or Easter basket! You could present this to your children when you first give it to them with presents wrapped inside of it or even Easter eggs for Easters for the best easter basket ever!
Water Table For Older Kids
- Little Tikes Flowin’ Fun Water Table with 13 Interchangeable Pipes
- Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table
I hope these water tables keep your toddlers/kids occupied and smiling! Enjoy!
Make sure you follow along on social media for more!