5 Unique Gifts For Kids This Holiday Season
It’s hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner but as usual they come fast and are here before we know it! This year I am determined to have my shopping done early so we can enjoy these baby boys when they get here. It works out great because I have become a huge fan of personalized gifts and those always take a little extra time for shipping so shopping early is super beneficial. I gathered 5 of my favorite unique gifts for kids this holiday season and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- Personalized Crayon Tote by Freckles & Smock: These little totes carry SO much more than just crayons and my girls have fallen in love with theirs! They’re designed to carry 16 crayons and a variety of coloring books/sticker books etc. We use them to hold the girls’ current favorite coloring book but also their loved name boards since we are really working on spelling out their names and name recognition (more on that below!) These totes are the perfect gift for any little one in your life and are sure to get lots of quality use! You can find yours at Freckles & Smock or by clicking HERE.
- Personalized Trace-N-Erase Chalkboard: Another unique gift you can give is this totally customizable trace-n-erase chalkboard. You can add the child’s name (like we did) or any two lined words you want! I love the idea of their names because this is great for any kid to learn how to write AND learn name recognition in the process. This chalkboard is guaranteed to offer practical fun for any little one! You can shop this product at Chalk Full of Design or by clicking HERE.
- Spell Well Name Puzzle by Smiling Tree Toys: This custom wooden name puzzle has been a favorite of mine for a long time (you can see a previous post I’ve done about them HERE)! Chances are if you have a little one in my family you have received one of these amazing pieces because they are just THAT good! Not only are these a functional and educational toy for any little one they also make a great décor piece! You can find yours at Smiling Tree Toys or by clicking HERE.
- The Car Roll Up Matt by Freckles & Smock: This roll-up mat holds endless fun and the best part is you can take it anywhere! Whether you’re going out to eat, a doctor appointment or a family event you can bring this roll-up along with your little one’s favorite matchbox style cars and keep them entertained. I love giving gifts like this because I know they are something any parent can truly appreciate! You can shop yours HERE.
- The Tooth In Booth: Everyone knows when the holidays approach there is a certain little Elf that takes notice in households all around the world. So what better time to also introduce children to a little tooth named Tiny that holds the same concept yet offers lasting healthy benefits for children teaching them the importance of proper dental hygiene! You can find out more about this product HERE or you can shop the item by going to their website HERE – use code OHHAPPYPLAY10 for 10% off!
I hope you all enjoyed this quick round up of some unique gift ideas for children! These next few months will be hectic for all so get your shopping done now and sit back and enjoy all the holiday lattes coming to a coffee shop near you soon 🙂
Happy shopping!! Enjoy!