Toddler Easter Basket Without Candy Inspiration
Deciding on Your Toddler’s Easter Basket Items
My friends/readers are always looking for fun, unique and non-candy items for their toddler’s Easter basket so I thought I would share with you all what I am putting in my two little girls’ Easter baskets this year! So here is some toddler Easter basket without candy inspiration for you!
I have two girls, one is almost 2 and the other is 3. At this age specifically I try to avoid candy as much as possible (which is actually pretty easy). So when it comes to Easter baskets I choose to avoid candy all together. My ideas of the perfect Easter basket are items that will get my children excited but that also foster my love of open-ended play and imagination. Let me show you what each of my girls are getting this year:
Easter Basket Without Candy Ideas
Candy Free Easter Basket for Three Year Olds:
- Pierre The Bunny & ‘Peekaboo Pierre Board Book’ Gift Set (Blabla Kids) – The book along with the doll really bring these two to life and I know she will have a lot of fun with these two. The quality of this knit doll is beyond amazing and the detail is stunning! These are handmade in Peru and 100% cotton for the softest feel! They have lots of knit doll choices and I kind of want them all!
- Felt Band-Aid Doctor Kit by Handmade Happiness By Ruth- My 3 year old is obsessed with “being a doctor” and the amount of real Band-Aids we go through is insane. I know this will inspire her little brain to keep on believing she is healing all of her little friend’s boo-boos.
- Wooden Camera by Smiling Tree Toys (personalization available)– with a blogging mama it is no doubt that she is going to love this wooden camera that she can keep in her bag just like her mama does! I am obsessed with the quality and craftsmanship that this brand posses and I recommend any of their items to everyone I know!
- Striped Bubblegum Shirt by June & January – Because we are all obsessed with cute clothes around here!
- Hair Bows by Nurslet- These are new to their brand but oh-so perfect! I actually plan to have the girls share these but my youngest doesn’t get excited about bows just yet so I figured I would let my 3 year old get the wow factor here. They are going to love them because I certainly do!
Candy Free Easter Basket for Two Year Olds:
- The larger size Mirabelle the bunny by BlablaKids– This knit doll is bigger than the one in the other basket but does not come with an accompanying book. This doll is so well made and so adorable that I know my Lo is going to be so obsessed with it. These are also handmade in Peru and 100% cotton for the softest feel. This one is my personal favorite!!
- Wooden Shape Sorter by Smiling Tree Toys– My daughter is obsessed with shapes right now and I wanted something that I know will last so that’s when I turn to my friends over at Smiling Tree Toys. This shape sorter is so well made and will provide lots of fun for my daughter!
- Inspirational Nursery Rymes Book- We love these books and we have a lot of them. Each one is unique in its own way and the girls really love them! My daughter will be excited to see this in her basket for sure.
- Zoochini Flannel Blanket- My youngest LOVES blankets. This one actually came in a two pack with adorable turtles on the other that I will probably add to the basket as well. These are super soft and breathable and perfect for cuddling! She will really enjoy this one!
Hopefully seeing their easter basket without candy gave you some inspiration for your little ones! Enjoy!
If you loved this post, I think you’d like these ones too: