The Twins’ Monochrome Little Man Cave Nursery Reveal
| This is a collaborative post with products from many amazing brands. All insights/design choices are 100% my own |
From the moment we heard BOYS in that ultrasound room I knew our lives were definitely in for a huge change! Having two toddler girls, I am sure you can imagine how sprinkled in pink our house currently is and now we will be adding TWO boys to the mix. My first thought was that I wanted to create their nursery to be their own little boy zone, a little man cave nursery to say the least! So that is just what I got to working on and it couldn’t have turned out more perfect in my eyes!
I’m excited to share with you all the twins’ Monochrome Little Man Cave Nursery:
My goal with their room was to make it as ‘little boy-esque’ as possible. I was getting a lot of inspiration from the outdoors and exploring which I feel really reflects a lot of my choices in their room. I will go through and list them out for those who are interested!
The Sign: Little Man Cave – This was my first purchase for their room. I worked closely with Love Made This Decor to create the perfect focal point in the nursery and for this sign to really be the foundation of the theme I was looking to create in there. Love Made This Decor takes custom designs and turns them into artwork and you can find this shop on Etsy by clicking here.
The Cribs: Serta Fremont 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, Bianca White with Ebony – This crib couldn’t be a more perfect fit for a monochrome nursery. It looks modern/sleek with contrasting frame colors and to top it off are really well made!
- Pebble Pure Crib Mattress From Nook – no longer available: Design wise these mattresses couldn’t flow better with the room. The pebbles resemble little rocks in a river and the misty grey is a great contrast with the white and black tones of the crib. These two seriously look like they were meant for each other. Then comes the part I really care about as a mother. These mattresses are 100% organic and made with natural materials all the way to its’ core. As stated by Nook on their website, “We don’t hide our organic materials beneath non-porous plastics and toxic fire-retardants. Every inch of the Pebble Pure is organic and supremely breathable.” The best part in my eyes is that you actually don’t even need sheets (it’s actually not even recommended) for this mattress and the cover is completely removable and washable.
- Mini Cloud Mobiles From Baby Jives: Choose your own color pattern to fit any nursery. These are labeled as wall hung but I loved the idea of using a crib mobile hook to hang them over the cribs for the babies. These are beyond perfection and the perfect accent to the boys’ cribs.
- Cuddle & Kind Knit Dolls- Maximus The Cat & Scout The Deer
- June & January Basic Blankets – These will be used for swaddling up our sweet boys and I can’t wait!
Lollipop – Smart Baby Monitor With True Crying Detection: These cameras are so versatile and sleek and I am so eager to start using them. They can bend to fit around just about anything, which makes them portable around your house. This is a WifiCam, meaning you can check it from anywhere including in the home or out. Find out more by shopping it on Amazon here.
Side Table: This was a Ross find!! I couldn’t pass it up and I of course couldn’t wait to add all my little hats/booties I have been collecting for these Fall babies.
Wooden Play Gym: Finn & Emma – Such a well made accent that I know the boys will get lots of use out of in months to come.
‘Let The Wild Rumpus Start’ Sign from Spunky Fluff- I mean could there be any more perfect of a sign for a little man cave?! Find this sign HERE.
- Dresser itself is from Pottery Barn Kids: Camp Extra Wide Dresser
- Ollie Swaddles: I am just so obsessed with these swaddles that I even kept the packaging to store them in because it made such a cute décor piece on their dresser!
- Chalkboard Buckets are from Michaels Craft Store
- Tubby Todd baby products are stocked and ready to go!! My go-to for baby products
BABYBJORN Bouncer Bliss – These are going to be one of the most used items (I can already tell!). These have 3 different incline levels to grow with your baby all the way through the toddler years. My favorite part is how easily they fold flat to take on the go with us! I was lucky enough to have the help of Gugu Guru in finding and recommending these and I am totally in love!!
Target Pillowfort: Animal Heads & Boys Only Sign
DockATots Deluxes: The ultimate newborn loungers.
Modern Burlap Muslin Swaddles – My favorite go-to shop for all our monochrome design needs!
I hope you enjoyed touring the boys’ Monochrome Little Man Cave Nursery and I’d love to hear your thoughts below!
For More Home Ideas:
Pictures were taken by the amazing Kaley D Photography