DIY House Frame Floor Bed Plan
If you have swooned over my girl’s diy house frame floor bed (and I know hundreds of you have because I get e-mails daily!) then you are in for a real treat with this post! I have worked hand in hand with the lovely company that helped me create my dream bed for the girls to bring you a few ways you can have this same bed for your kiddos! This includes (yes…wait for it) a complete DIY house frame floor bed plan!
Updated Sept. 2022
FREE DIY House Frame Floor Bed Information
So you’ve seen the beds and you’ve asked time and time again how you can get one for your little one. Well, here are TWO ways that you can!
- Have a handyman in your life who you think has what it takes to build one of these beauties?! Then sign up for our mailing list below and you will receive a 100% FREE DIY guide to recreate this beautiful house frame floor bed delivered right to your inbox within 48hrs:
- Not handy? Me either!! We had ours made and they turned out beyond beautiful. Want to simply order it and take the hassle out of building it yourself (and the mess!)? Then head right on over to the wonderful Lumber & Letters now to purchase yours and have it shipped to your home. Make sure you use our exclusive code for 15% off your entire order CLICK HERE and use code –> OHHAPPYPLAY
Now your babes can have this beautiful oasis for themselves and you can get to decorating it as cozy as you want!
Styling Your House Frame Floor Bed
Here are some room inspiration ideas for your new DIY house frame floor bed!
Why Are Floor Beds Good for Toddlers?
Floor beds are a great option for toddlers for many reasons, but here are a few reasons why floor beds are a great choice for toddlers:
- No big risk of falling out of bed
- Bed becomes an inviting, fun place that they’re typically more interested in as opposed to a standard twin bed
- No monsters under the bed! A small win there!
- This bed option can be pretty affordable
- Toddlers will find a sense of independence and freedom early on
Floor Beds For Toddlers
Are you new to this site and want to know what all the hype is about floor beds?! You can read my Toddler Floor Beds 101 post HERE and see for yourself. This details the benefits of using a Montessori style floor bed in general!
More Floor Bed Design By Noelle Of Oh Happy Play
If you are looking for even more inspiration on these adorable beds check out my related posts by click their titles below:
Johanna’s Updated Montessori Floor Bed Room
Johanna’s Montessori Style Bedroom (the original)
D.I.Y Modern Wood Jeep Car Floor Bed For Kids (POPULAR!)
Make sure you follow along on social media for more fun design inspirations!
Hi, I may be blind, or just a very unknowledgeable builder but I can’t see what size pocket screws are needed or does it matter?
Let me take a look for you!!
I’m curious too. What size pocket hole screws are needed? Would 1 and 1/4″ work?
Hello! I absolutely love this bed! My husband and I want to make it for our daughter today and I signed up for your email list a week ago but still haven’t received the plans for it. Would you be able to help me out?
Oh no! Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes they get sent there on accident. If not there please email me at [email protected]
[…] to build your own House Frame Floor Bed? Check out my FREE DIY HOUSE FRAME FLOOR BED PLANS […]
[…] Info on this House Frame Bed found by clicking HERE […]
I signed up for the mailing list to get the Toddler Floor Bed plans, but I still can’t see where they are. when I click on the picture it doesn’t do anything,
Please email me and I can send it manually! [email protected]
I signed up to get the plans but only got the confirmation email!
Has it been over 48hrs and not in your spam folder? If so please email me! I can get it over manually to you!
I still haven’t received the e-mail with the plan.I would love to build a bed for my daughter. Thanks!
Please email me [email protected] and I can get that right to you!
I have not received the plans. Can you email it to me directly?
Yes, please email me!
I haven’t received the plans either and signed up! Can you email the plans for the toddler floor bed please? Thanks!
Yes just email me at [email protected] – thank you!
Hey is this plan made to fit a twin size mattress? I don’t see anything about that on here.
Yes a twin mattress!